On 13 August 2013 Achmea presented the interim results 2013.
Interim results 2013 at a glance
- Achmea posts net result of € 123 million
- Result realised in challenging economic and market conditions
- Clear focus on costs delivered stable gross operating expenses, despite higher pension charges, investments in compliance with new regulation and ongoing complexity reduction
- Robust financial position maintained, solid solvency ratio of 204% (IGD)
- New initiatives rolled out to better serve our customers’ interests
In challenging economic and market conditions, Achmea posted a net profit of € 123 million over the first half of 2013. All insurance segments contributed to this result. As a cooperative insurer, our robust financial position enables us to fulfill our long-term commitments to our